First off I want to thank the awesome Calisa Rhose for nominating me for THE IRRESISTIBLY SWEET BLOG AWARD! Who knew? I mean I know I’m sweet and irresistible, but I didn’t know Calisa thought so too! lol Calisa is one of my TWRP sisters and she’s awesome. She recently celebrated the release of her debut book with The Wild Rose Press titled HOME. Actually, she was on What to Read Wednesday just a few short weeks ago sharing her story and lots of intimate details about herself. She’s an awesome friend and writer…check out her blog and get to know her http://calisarhose.wordpress.com/chit-chat/
Now Calisa asked that I nominate 10 other blogs for this award and then share seven secrets about myself…hmmm (that’ll be a challenge). Anyway, hopefully my 7 secrets will be something you didn’t know about me, but if they are just pretend you never heard them before and ooohhh and aaaahhh…lol 🙂
Here’s my 7 secrets:
1. I have 3 amazing kids (1 daughter and 2 sons) who I adore and feel so blessed to have in my life. As they get older it’s nice to have them as more than my children, but my friends.
2. I can tear up so easily…movies, Hallmark commercials, and old episodes of Little House on the Prairie. My family gets a big kick out of this…lol
3. My debut book Some Like it in Handcuffs releases 60 days from today (cue the streamers and balloons)!!!
4. I was just contracted with The Wild Rose Press for my 2nd book titled Two-Timing the Boss and also offered a contract from Lori Wilde’s Induglence line through Entangled Publishing 1 week ago today. Both contemporary romances. (cue more streamers, balloons and feel free to grab a noise maker)
5. My sister is not only my sister, but my best friend and we talk at least once a day 🙂
6. I enjoy cooking, it relaxes me 🙂
7. I love to laugh…as often as possible!
Now for the 10 awesome blogs I’m nominating!!!!…and let me tell you this was no easy feat…10 is definitely not enough 🙂
1. Katherine Grey http://katherinegrey.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah Ballance http://sarahballance.wordpress.com/
3. Ann Montclair http://annmontclair.wordpress.com/
4. Jennifer Lowery http://jenniferloweryauthor.wordpress.com/blog-2/
5. Mirriam Smyth http://mirriamsmyth.wordpress.com/
6. Cheryl Yeko http://www.cherylyeko.com/
7. Brenda Dyer http://www.brendamdyer.com/
8. Tabitha Blake http://tabithablake.blogspot.com/?zx=3b241839b5fbcd5c
9. Sharon Cullen https://sharonwritesromance.wordpress.com/
10. Ceri Hebert http://cerihebert.wordpress.com/
Now I’m off to email these awesome ladies so that they can pick up their award. Then it’s their turn to share seven things, post the badge on their site and choose ten blogs to award. I’ll be sure to have them double check their selections so they don’t end up choosing the same ones I have.
Thank you so much, Calisa! I’m thrilled to be nominated and loving my new badge 🙂