I’ve been tagged by the awesome Cindy Dwyer for the LUCKY 7 MEME—thank you, Cindy! Okay, I confess, I have no clue what a meme is, so I had to look it up. Here’s the definition…always good to learn something new 🙂
- 1. An element of a culture or behavior that may be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.
- 2. An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.
Sounds FUN to me, so I’m playing along! Here’s the rules…
1. Go to page 77 of my current work-in-progress
2. Find line 7
3. Copy and paste the next 7 lines (or sentences) into a blog post
4. Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same
The following is from my current WIP LOVE ON THE LINE. I won’t include a scene set up and will just let you come to your own conclusion about the story, because who knows…I might end up changing something about goals and motivation before I submit this. LOL 🙂
Her mind spun with all they’d done the last several days. Zip lines, bicycling around the island, late dinners and laughter with the guys. Gable had asked for several suggestions and opinions, even including her in on some of his ideas. But when he’d considered her bicycle rental idea and also had taken her suggestion about enlarging the bar for Martinis and Bikinis, she’d been unable to contain her enthusiasm. He in no way compared to Marcus. Gable’s take charge attitude, mixed with his easy way, got things done.
As for where the money came from for all these changes—she had to trust him and her father.
And now I can continue the fun by TAGGING 7other bloggers! Love. It.
Now go for it ladies and have some fun of your own 🙂
And thanks for the TAG Cindy.