Lucky Seven Meme

15 Mar

I’ve been tagged by the awesome Cindy Dwyer for the LUCKY 7 MEME—thank you, Cindy! Okay, I confess, I have no clue what a meme is, so I had to look it up.  Here’s the definition…always good to learn something new 🙂

1. 1.    An element of a culture or behavior that may be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.
  2. 2.    An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.

Sounds FUN to me, so I’m playing along!  Here’s the rules…

1. Go to page 77 of my current work-in-progress

2. Find line 7

3. Copy and paste the next 7 lines (or sentences) into a blog post

4. Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same

The following is from my current WIP LOVE ON THE LINE.  I won’t include a scene set up and will just let you come to your own conclusion about the story, because who knows…I might end up changing something about goals and motivation before I submit this.  LOL 🙂

Her mind spun with all they’d done the last several days.  Zip lines, bicycling around the island, late dinners and laughter with the guys.  Gable had asked for several suggestions and opinions, even including her in on some of his ideas.  But when he’d considered her bicycle rental idea and also had taken her suggestion about enlarging the bar for Martinis and Bikinis, she’d been unable to contain her enthusiasm.  He in no way compared to Marcus.  Gable’s take charge attitude, mixed with his easy way, got things done.

As for where the money came from for all these changes—she had to trust him and her father.

And now I can continue the fun by TAGGING 7other bloggers!  Love.  It.

Calisa Rhose ~ Pen of the Dreamer

Jennifer Lowery ~ Author

Mirriam Smyth

Sheri Fredrick

Zee Monodee ~ Author’s Corner

Romance Author Sara Walter Ellwood

Teresa blue ~ thingfinder

Now go for it ladies and have some fun of your own 🙂

And thanks for the TAG Cindy.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

9 responses to “Lucky Seven Meme

1. Mirriam Smyth

March 15, 2012 at 10:58 am

Ooo sounds like fun! LOL Thanks for the tag, Christine! And interesting seven sentences. Hmm… I’ve got all sorts of scenarios running through my head now and *so* want to read more from your WIP!

March 15, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Aha…glad I left you intrigued! Glad you like playing tag Mirriam…I think it’s fun too!

March 15, 2012 at 11:19 am

What are you getting me into now, Christine? Ha3! BTW, great seven lines – have YOU ever tried zip lining before? I live in winery country, and there’s a wine tasting that zip lines you through their oak trees 🙂

Thanks for tagging me!

March 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Hope you have as much fun as I did playing tag…stopped by your blog and love your 7….nice way to keep me on the hook!

Have you ever done the zip line wine tasting? I think pairing the two might not be a good combo for me. LOL

March 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm

I wanna do this! (imagine tears and a whiney voice) I don’t have 77 pages in my two wips put together! 😦 I’ll see if one of my others does! OH, I want the Lucky 7 Meme!!!! Thanks for thinking of me sistah. I’ll be back. (no- do NOT imagine gov. AS or the terminator) 😛

March 15, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I got one, I got one, I got a good one…. (imagine Sandra Bullock prancing at the end of Miss Congeniality when she’s telling her partner he wants to kiss her…) 😛 Follow me to my ranch!

5. Cindy Dwyer

March 15, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I’m glad you enjoyed playing. I wouldn’t mind some martinis in my bikini right about now!

March 15, 2012 at 9:38 pm

LOL…I could go for a good strawberry daquari myself!