Thank you for coming back for another round of What to Read Wednesday. Today are visitor is author Stacey Kennedy and she telling us her 5 reasons why writing BDSM is fun. Afterward check out her release TAMED, the 5th book in the Club Sin Series.
At the end of her post you can enter her giveaway!
Take it away Stacey…
Please welcome Stacey Kennedy. She’s the USA Today bestselling author of the CLUB SIN series. Growing up, Stacey’s mind wandered the path less traveled and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion – staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her books to shame, and their two young children. If she’s not on mom duty or plugging away at a new story, you’ll find Stacey camping in the summer, hibernating in the winter and obsessing over Penny Dreadful, Game of Thrones and Outlander.
Today she’s telling us five reasons why writing BDSM is fun.
1) The submissive and Dom relationship: The power play between them is excellent fun to write. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and sometimes even I’m surprised who comes out on top!
2) The communication and trust: While I think any healthy relationship should be based on communication and trust, in a BDSM relationship it’s just amplified some. I enjoy how in-depth I can get with this while writing BDSM. It makes for some pretty intense scenes, where it pushes characters boundaries.
3) The emotion: I’m not sure I could get so deep into emotions as I do with Club Sin if it wasn’t set in a BDSM club. The fact that communication and trust is so important forces me to dig really deep emotionally when I’m writing. I love this!
4) The sense of family: In Club Sin, the group of Masters and submissives are a big family. Personally, I think friendships are as important as intimate relationships, so when I wrote Club Sin I focused on this. I wanted the series to reflect how everyone needs a good friend every once in a while. Either to kick you in the butt, if you need that, or to hug you, if you need that, too. I know I couldn’t live without my bestie!
5) Lastly, but certainly not least, the kinky sexy: What can I say? It’s just HOT to write!! Any sex is good sex to write, but kinky sex allows me to get really creative. Ropes, floggers, candles . . . oh, the sinful fun!!
Club Sin # 5
By: Stacey Kennedy
Releasing March 10, 2015
USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy returns to the tantalizing world of Club Sin in an enticing novel of control and surrender.
Porter Marshall has nearly achieved his goal of becoming a Club Sin Master, but his new sub poses a much bigger challenge than he anticipated. Despite their mutual attraction and red-hot dungeon sessions, Kenzie Hart plays her own games. Her bratty, you-can’t-break-me attitude masks terrible personal hurt—pain that only the exquisite touch of a skilled Dom can release. But when Porter suggests taking their connection to the outside world, Kenzie denies him . . . which only makes him want her more.
Kenzie can’t ignore the raw, fierce bond she has with Porter. But she can’t give in to his dangerous demands, either. Is the passion they share real, or is he using her to solidify his status at Club Sin? And yet, who else can she trust with the shattering secrets she holds within? As Porter expertly brings her to the point of no return, Kenzie surrenders her body—and, piece by piece, her heart.
Tamed is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.
Link to Follow Tour: http://www.tastybooktours.com/2015/01/tamed-club-sin-5-by-stacey-kennedy.html
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19156931-tamed
Goodreads Series Link: https://www.goodreads.com/series/99666-club-sin
Buy Links: Amazon | Barnes | iTunes | Kobo
Stacey Kennedy is the USA Today bestselling author of the Club Sin series. Growing up, Stacey’s mind wandered the path less traveled, and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion—always staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories.
She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her books to shame, and their two young children. If she’s not on Mom duty or plugging away at a new story, you’ll find Stacey camping in the summer, hibernating in the winter, and obsessing over Penny Dreadful, Game of Thrones, and Sons of Anarchy.
Author Links: Facebook | Twitter | Website | Goodreads
*Loveswept is hosting a Tour Wide Giveaway for a $25 eGift Card of Winner’s Choice Bookseller, Loveswept Mug & Nail Polish*