Please help me welcome author Samantha Chase to the blog! Samantha is here to share five fun facts about her release I’ll Be There 🙂 Afterward check out her beautiful cover and don’t forget to enter her giveaway!
Take it away Samantha …
Five Fun Facts About “I’ll Be There”
– It’s my first book with a completely new cover design. It’s so pretty!
– It’s my first book that needed almost no major edits. Only grammar and minor stuff but essentially, the story is pretty much as I wrote it in its original draft.
– It’s my first book to have a MAJOR author blurb on the cover! Thank you, Carly Phillips!
– The title was chosen because I love the Bon Jovi song “I’ll Be There for You”. The original title was “There for You” but my publisher wasn’t crazy about it. When we shortened it to “I’ll Be There” I was happy because I also love the Jackson 5 song by that title!
– This is one of the most requested books in the series. Seriously, as soon as the ARC’s for “Meant for You” went out, I had readers emailing me about Zach and Gabriella’s story! I felt bad because they almost completely over-shadowed Summer and Ethan’s story!
hurt that Zach is smart, charismatic…and gorgeous.
“Zach Montgomery,” Gabriella began seriously. “I was wondering if you were still looking for a roommate.”
A slow smile played across his lips. “A roommate? No.”
He shook his head. “What I had in mind was a lot more…intimate.”
“Ooo…I like the sound of that,” she purred as she stepped closer. “I like the sound of that a lot. If you’re still looking for someone to fill that…position, I’d really like to be considered.”
“You would, huh? It would mean moving all of your things here.”
“Well then it’s your lucky night because I happen to have a ton of my stuff over there in the car just waiting to be moved in here.”
Zach’s eyes went wide. “Are you serious? You really have your stuff in Summer’s car?”
“I do. And if we don’t get them out soon, her car may just explode.”
Gabriella didn’t have a chance to say more because Zach lifted her up into his arms and swung her around.
“I take it this means you’re happy?” she asked.
“You have no idea,” he said. “So happy that I want to take you inside ride now and have my way…”
“Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! La la la la la!!” Summer sang out as she stepped from the bushes. “I don’t want to hear any more of that. Sheesh!”
Zach looked at his sister and chuckled. “What, may I ask, were you doing in the bushes?”
“I was going to snap a picture of you to prove to the world you really do smile. But then you went and got gross with your sexy talk and now I may have to stab pointy things in my ears. Blech.” She shuddered and walked over to her car. “C’mon. Give us a hand with all this luggage so I can go home and make Ethan give me a massage.”
“Oh, so you can talk about you and Ethan but I’m not allowed to mention sexy stuff with me and…”
“You’re doing it again!”
“I haven’t said anything yet!”
“But you were going to!” Summer said, pointing a finger at him. “Just…no talking. Just get the luggage and go in the house and don’t tell me about what happens after that!”